Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Custom fabricated turtle habitat

Custom fabricated turtle habitat Video Clips.





This is a custom made turtle habitat done by myself and a little help from my brother, I have two red ear sliders, one is around 8 years old and the other about 7 years old. I designed the tank and stand with plexiglass and wood, it took about 3 months to complete and around a k budget. The tank holds about 65 gallons of water, I wanted to do it bigger but my apartment is too small. Inside I included: A water heater, fluval 305 filter, 36in strip light, basking light and platform, automatic feeder, red night light and some pebbles, also I custom made an air filter using computer cooling fans and included an additional 10 gallon tank useful for fishes or perhaps incubation for possible eggs my turtle may lay. If there is any other questions, I'll be willing to answer :)

Tags: Custom, Turtle, Tank, Habitat, Plexiglass, Feed, Red, Ear, Slider, Basking, Fish, Aquarium, Reptile, Amphibian

duffle bags personalized

No comments:

Post a Comment